- Be POSITIVE with your words and with your thoughts. We're training mentally as much as physically, and positivity works wonders.
- Give 100% every time you train. This will differ from day to day. We're not asking for THE BEST EVER, we're asking for YOUR BEST TODAY...whatever that may be.
- Train with integrity. Always practice full range of motion and don't count half-reps.
- Check your ego at the door. Someone older than you might run faster. Someone bigger than you might jump higher. Some girls lift more than some boys. We're all here to get better.
- No whining.
- Be on time. If you're a few minutes late, you risk punishment burpees! If you're more than ten minutes late to class, you missed it. Please be on time, or join the next class.
- Say hello. Remember how intimidating your first CrossFit experience was? The friendly strangers made it a little easier, right? Introduce yourself!
- Practice good hygiene. Wear deodorant. Wash your clothes.
- Put the seat down.
- If you're contagious, stay home.
- Clean up after yourself. If you use it, return it. If you make a mess, clean it up.
- Don't drop kettlebells on the platforms.
- Don't drop empty barbells.
- Don't drag a plyo-box across the floor. Pick it up, you're strong!
- Chalk goes on your hands or in the bucket. Trash goes in the trash can. Both stay off the floor.